Weekly 2021 Holiday Gift Guide ~ Ideas for Her!
We continue our weekly ShopaSmallBusiness.com Holiday Gift Guide Series with Gift Ideas for Her! If you haven't been following our holiday gifts guides for the past 5 weeks make sure to check them out: 2021 Holiday Gift Guide ~ Ideas for Him!, 2021 Holiday Gift Guide ~ Ideas for Kids!, Holiday Gift Guide ~ Clothing & Accessories Ideas!, Holiday Gift Guide ~ Beauty & Wellness Ideas!, and our Holiday Gift Guide ~ Ideas for the Home! As we mentioned, this week is focusing on what WOMEN would like for Christmas! We have so many great ideas for the women in your life including some unique and experience-driven gifts as well! And remember if it isn't obvious from our name (Shop a Small Business) we are all about SHOPPING SMALL! So, everything on this list is from Small, Locally-Owned Businesses!
You can find all the small businesses listed in our Holiday Gift Guide in our ShopaSmallBusiness.com Online Marketplace! We also have a Find Local Section of our website where you can find local small businesses in your area. Do you own a business and you're not listed on Shop a Small Business?! Make sure to check out how to get your business added HERE.
Ok, not that that is out of the way! Let's get to some amazing gift ideas for women!!
Weekly 2021 Holiday Gift Guide ~ Ideas for Women!
1. WINE, WINE, WINE, WINE, AND MORE WINE! Yes, we did start our Holiday Gift Guide for Women with Wine. Believe us, the ladies on your list have made it through the holidays and at the finish line they would love an awesome bottle of wine. We suggest having Donna Bourdereaux of Traveling Vineyard help you will your selection. What would also be amazing to add to your wine gift is the having Donna host a virtual (or in-person) wine tasting party for the lady on your list and her friends! As far as our suggestion for the wine to get from Traveling Vineyards it's the Fissata Sweet Red ~ it's Fizzy, Fruity, and Fabulous! We love it poured over a scoop of vanilla ice cream! It's the perfect gift to remind the woman on your list to relax and treat herself!
2. Travel, Travel Travel, and more Travel! If the ladies on your list aren't fans of wine...take them on a vacation! So, you don't have to be bogged down with the stress and headache of planning the getaway we suggest hiring a travel advisor! Here are our top 5 suggestions for Travel Agents and Advisors:
A. Exemplary Travel Advisors. Patty Zesut and her team take the stress out of vacation planning so you can concentrate on what’s important: Making memories. They specialize in customized itineraries both domestic and international, Group travel, Cruises - Ocean, river, and barge, Luxury travel, Guided tours, Solo travel, and more!
B. Be My Guest Vacations. Rachel Anderson and her team is here to plan your vacation no matter the destination or budget. Whether you're planning a Disney destination package, action-packed theme park adventure, or a relaxing Caribbean beach getaway, they make sure it will be the most magical getaway!
C. Well Traveled, LLC! Well Traveled, LLc is a full service agency that can help you with the planning process from beginning to end. There are no fees to use the services of Well Traveled, LLC. and they specialize in Luxury & Adventure travel!
D. Looking for a veteran-owned, woman-owned full service travel agency? Look no further than Lisa Adams with Cruise Planners! Based in San Antonio, TX and serving your land and cruise needs ~ specializing in All-inclusive resorts, river cruises and small group travel Lisa Adams has you covered!
E. Cruise Planners with Amy Miller, Phyllis Fudge & Kim Fudge! Begin your adventure today with the help of your land and cruise experts. Cruise Planners travel advisors will help you discover exciting adventures around the world that you may not have thought of. From cruises to land tours and completely packaged vacations, they specialize in all types of travel and will create an unforgettable vacation just for you.
3. Clothes! Yes, we know it cliche, but women do like clothes. And we love Jordy & JoJo (formerly August Skye)! Jordy & JoJo marries fashion, functionality, and affordability and has something for ALL women. Our pick for Jordy & JoJo is a set we put together! First the It's A Hot Coco Day Cardi ~ we just love it's relaxed fit and classic winter print.
We had to pair it with their Faux Fur Pom Pom Beanie In Brown!! You can't go wrong with this super soft beanie! This cute beanie is a beautiful vibrant color that goes perfectly with the It's A Hot Coco Day Cardi!
4. We staying on the clothing track and bringing you Confidence Plus! We love Confidence Plus not only for their mission of inclusion for "plus-sized" women, but for the obvious reason ~ their beautiful clothes! We can't get over Confidence Plus' Classy Sassy Jumpsuit! We think it would be the perfect choice for that special lady on your list to make her feel special and sexy with the deep v-neck and tie back. We also think it would pair well with Jordy & JoJo's Cardigan we choose! Yay!
5. Do you have a Bride-to-Be on your list? If so, we suggest The Bella Paige Boutique's 'Happily Ever After' Photo Frame with Love Knot!! It is cute, trendy and the perfect way for the Bride or Bride-to-Be to display her favorite wedding photo. The Bella Paige Boutique has everything from clothes to accessories to home decor so you can check almost everyone off your Christmas list when you visit their online shop!
6. Our next pick is from Sweet Indulgences and is something that will make the woman on your list feeling and looking her best! INDULGE Beauty Kit includes Sweet Indulgences' Clarity Facial Oil, the Calming Facial cleanser, and the Restorative Mask. These products have Full Spectrum CBD and rich ingredients that provide Acne relief, Hormonal balance, Dark spot reduction, acne reduction and scar treatment. Your gift receiver and her skin won't be able to stop saying 'Thank You!'
7. If you have the ladies on your list looking amazing on the outside you need to have them feeling their best on the inside! And what better way to help them with their health and wellness than Elderberry?! The Elderberry Angel has the most amazing Elderberry syrups and gummies! We think that their Elderberry Thumbprint Cookies would make the cutest gift! These cookies are not only delicious, but they have the perfect little dose of Elderberry on them!
8. We mentioned that if women make to the holiday season alive they just want to relax and enjoy the work they have done. If they're not wine drinkers or you can't afford to send them on a vacation we suggest getting them Triple L Glamour Goat Co.'s Peppermint Exfoliating Loofah Goat Milk Soap! The combination of an extra large exfoliating loofah and the invigorating Triple L peppermint goat milk soap makes a nourishing blend to soften any skin. Triple L Glamour Goat Co. has Goat Milk Soap, Lotions, Shampoo and Scrubs ~ you can find something special for almost anyone on your list.
9. We couldn't leave out Eleanor Lilly on our Holiday Gift Guide Ideas for Her List! Eleanor Lilly was founded by women and brings together items designed and created by women across the country! We are obsessed with their Zodiac Script Necklace! We think this necklace is delicate, classic, and a statement piece all in one. The Zodiac Script Necklace would be a perfect gift for the teen on your list too.
10. And last, but in no way at all least is the wonderful Piece and Belle at Home! We love Pierce and Belle and gave several awesome suggestions from them in our Holiday Gift Guide ~ Ideas for the Home that would work for the ladies on your list too! But, for this list we absolutely had to include the 2021 Dumpster Fire Christmas Ornament! This is perfect for the woman with a great sense of humor that is also so happy to not only see 2020 gone, but now 2021! This gift will be a hit and get everyone laughing!
As always we hope this list not only helped you with great ideas, but we are confident that it introduced you to Small Businesses that you didn't know about before. Don't forget to treat yourself while you're doing all of this holiday shopping for others! You deserve it to be spoiled too. And check back with us next week ~ we will be releasing our final Weekly Holiday Gift Guide ~ Ideas for Entrepreneurs!
powered by Women's Council of Entrepreneurs www.wearewce.com