Updated: Nov 3, 2021
We are continuing our weekly ShopaSmallBusiness.com Gift Guide Series. This week we are focusing on Beauty and Wellness Gift Ideas! If you missed our Holiday Gift Guide ~ Clothing & Accessories Ideas make sure to check that out ASAP! Our Beauty and Wellness list is filled with products and services that would be perfect for anyone on your Holiday shopping list. And remember if isn't obvious from our name (Shop a Small Business) we are all about SHOPPING SMALL! So, everything on this list is from Small, Locally-Owned Businesses!
If you don't have time to read our recommendations and want to get straight to shopping you can find most of the businesses HERE and HERE. If you are local to Houston you can shop HERE and if you're local to Dallas, TX you HAVE to check out Vibed Salon Studios!
Now onto our beauty and wellness gift recommendations! You will find so many ideas that you can buy online AND there is a bonus SHOP LOCAL list for the Houston area too!!
Holiday Gift Guide ~ Beauty & Wellness Ideas!
1. We are going to start this list with deliciousness! Elderberry Angels provides organic elderberry syrups with local, raw, unfiltered honey (or honey free, if needed). They also come in jellies and gummies - they even have cookies! This is the perfect gift to help your loved ones build their immune systems and to help them feeling their best. Check out the the 8oz Organic Elderberry Jelly we think it would be a perfect addition to any gift basket!
2. Staying on the wellness road we suggest Hempworx with Elizabeth Meigs. Not only does Elizabeth have CBD edible oils and gummies, Hempworx also has topicals, bath bombs, facial masks, hair & skin care and more! You can check everyone off your list on Elizabeth's site! Our pick is for the dog parent in your life ~ the CBD Dog Treats are infused with CBD and does not contain wheat, soy, or corn. These are perfect for dogs that have anxiety and it can help relieve pain for them too.
3. Next up on our list is the Triple L Glamour Goat Company! Triple L Glamour Goat Company has handmade goat milk soaps, lotion and natural products that are great for all skin types. They use natural oils, butters and their own hand milked goat milk! It was extremely hard for us to pick just one item to showcase, but we chose the Triple L Peppermint Goat Milk Soap not only is the smell amazing, but it's the perfect scent for a Holiday gift!! If you are local to the Houston area don't miss Triple L Glamour Goat Company at the Tomball Farmers Market on November 13th! They will be there from 9am-1pm with all sorts of scrubs and gift sets that they are unable to ship.
4. We are staying on the skincare path! Our next suggestion is a brand that is focused on natural skin care solutions for skin care concerns. Sweet Indulgences Beauty is a one stop shop for all skincare and beauty products that are natural, handmade and utilize the best ingredients available. We recommend all of the product lines from Sweet Indulgences. The Oatmeal Buttercream Soap is perfect for all skin types especially those with dry skin or eczema. But, our pick for the perfect gift is the Red Raspberry Radiant Skin Kit! The Red raspberry seed oil offers moisturizing, occlusive, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant benefits for skin along with anti-aging and works as a sunscreen too! And this kit has it all ~ The face wash, the face mask and the oil!
5. Another clean beauty skin care line that is safe for all skin types is Beautycounter by Hayley! What we love about Hayley's shop is there are already gift sets available! We are obsessed with the Ready, Set Makeup Trio. It would make the perfect gift for a teen! We know teens are always on the go and would appreciate this trio since they can keep it in their bag and easily freshen up their makeup in the car.
6. Have a friend that deserves a spa day, but doesn't have time for the spa?! Get her the gift of the spa at home with Bellame's Spa Day Collection. The Spa Day Collection includes everything she (or he) needs to pamper themselves at home. All the products are cruelty free, gluten free, paraben free, and phthalate free! Yay! You can find anything you need to pamper your loved in Valerie's Bellame Boutique!
7. Have a new mom or dad to buy for?! We recommend Farmasi's Dr. C. Tuna Baby Soap and Lotion. The lotion and soap are enriched with borage extracts and are pH-balanced for baby`s delicate skin. You can also find perfect gifts for women and men in Lorna's Farmasi's Shop too!
8. Has someone on your list be interested in Collagen, but hasn't taken the plunge yet?! Give them the gift of the amazing Isagenix Collagen Elixir! Infused with an innovative blend of marine collagen peptides and powerful botanicals, Collagen Elixir™ indulges your skin with both beauty and nourishment from the inside out. The person who receives this will be thrilled! You can also find other beauty and wellness products with Independent Associate Anna Andriassyan. Isagenix also has wellness foods! They have juices, shake mixes, supplements, bars and snack!
9. Glow Up Girl by Mariela Jones is another amazing choice of ours! She has long-lasting and anti-aging products that really work! And the 12 Days of SeneGence Beauty Calendar is our pick for the perfect gift to give to your loved one to countdown to the Holidays!!
10. Another way to pamper those your list is with Monet's Advanced Hydrating In-Shower Hair Masque! This masque only takes five minutes and creates beautiful, healthy shine without weighing down the hair. Stephanie Mize's Monet Shop has it all when it comes to beauty for hair, face, body and even pets!
11. We all know that Stella & Dot has beautiful jewelry and accessories, but did you know that they carrying the skincare line Ever? Well, they do and it's amazing! Shop Ever with Cara Ellison and check out their skincare, body line, and makeup! They even have gift sets! Our pick for an awesome gift is the Lavish Hand and Body Nourishing Treatment. It's pampering without being over the top and the Lavish Body Butter scent is A-MAZ-ING!
12. Q Sciences with Kandis is another great place to find wellness gifts for that "hard to shop for" person on your list this year. The QScience Sprays caught our attention quickly and we are obsessed. Our recommended pick is the Q BOOST Spray. The Boost spray has essential nutrients that help the body balance and regulate the metabolic system. Its convenient oral spray delivery method makes it simple to boost anywhere. What better gift than one that supports a healthy metabolism, helps control cravings, and give a burst of quick energy?!
13. Do you want to give the gift of best skin of their life?! Rodan + Fields Consultant Kim Oppenheim can help find the best gifts for everyone on your list! We couldn't help but chose the Rodan + Fields Lash Boost as our pick! Who wouldn't want to be gifted this miracle in a tube?!
14. Do you have a health conscious friend on your list that is impossible to shop for since they either have everything or they want nothing?! Rhonda’s Plexus Worldwide - Health & Wellness is the place to go! We suggest adding Plexus Greens™ to any whole foods gift basket. The gift receiver will be over the moon with all the health benefits in the Plexus Greens.
15. No beauty gift giving list would be complete without Mary Kay Cosmetics with Katie Prewitt!! There are so many gifts for her and him on Katie's Mary Kay site. The White Tea & Citrus Satin Hands® Pampering Set caught our eye and we think it would be the perfect gift for any lucky lady on your list especially a bride-to-be. The set comes with the Satin Hands® Protecting Softener, Satin Hands® Satin Smoothie® Refining Shea Scrub, and Satin Hands® Nourishing Shea Cream.
16. Getting back to wellness gift ideas with Chef Crafted Nutrition! The Travel Bundle supplements would be a perfect gift option for any jetsetter. It helps minimize the effects of jetlag and dehydration. But, what we are also excited about is not only does Chef Crafted Nutrition have amazing wellness products, but they are also registered dietitians who craft personalized wellness solutions at home and in the workplace. You can give the gift of a registered dietitian! How awesome!
17. Want the best for that special someone on your list, but don't know where to start?! MyNow Wellness would be a unique gift and it would let that person know just how much you love them. MyNow Wellness discovers their clients unique genetic profile and can help jumpstart the process of taking charge of their health. They will give clarity to take a WHOLE lifestyle approach and get results.
18. Know a friend who is feeling drained? What better way to help them than getting them a self-care coach to help strengthen and redefine their self-care practices! And Self-Care with Julia is the way to go!! Julia will help your loved one (or you can gift yourself this too!) get the passion back in their lives.
19. When it comes to gift giving not everyone thinks of mental health. But, now that the stigma of mental health is going away and with the effects of the pandemic lingering with most of us we think that giving the gift of mental health is a beautiful idea. Corrina Ferrara, LPC is a fantastic choice for you loved ones. She is located in Magnolia, Texas but offers telehealth. Corrina specializes in anxiety, depression, substance abuse, parental alienation, PTSD, and grief.
How amazing are all those shops?! With so many to choose from we know you will be able to get a lot (if not all) of your gift shopping done with these Small Businesses. But, we're not done yet!! If you are local to the Houston, Texas Area these next businesses have services that would make excellent gifts this holiday season!
Holiday Gift Guide ~ LOCAL Beauty & Wellness Ideas!
1. First up! All Body Waxing and Threading. The name might make you think they offer hair removal ~ well, they do, but they also offer amazing facials too!! All Body Waxing offers European facials, express facials, deep cleansing, facials for acne, anti-aging facials, dermaplaning, and more! All Body Waxing is located in Spring, Texas and you can purchase gift cards HERE!
2. Another awesome local business is Bella Day Spa! Bella Day Spa offers facials, wax services, and body contouring! Everything that your loved one needs to unwind after the holidays. For the holiday season Bella Day Spa is also offering Skin Care Face Sets which include Hydra Original Thirst-Relief Melting Cream + Complimentary Vegetal Exfoliant with Natural Enzymes. These are only available for a limited time so hurry over to Bella Day Spa today to get one! There are also candles on the way from France too! Eek! Bella Day Spa is located on Assay Street in Houston, Texas. They also have eGift Cards and have amazing specials running in November and December!
3 Another great gift idea is the giving the gift of microblading! With 80 google reviews at a 5 star rating you can trust that Brenda Garcia of Bre's Everlasting Beauty will take care of your loved one. You can check out her work on her Instagram and Facebook. Bre's Everlasting Beauty also offers permanent makeup, microchanneling, teeth whitening, and more. Bre's Everlasting Beauty is located in Houston, Texas and gift cards can be conveniently purchased online!
4. A teen gift idea is the gift of eyebrow waxing! Jennifer at Bunny Beauty Studios does an amazing job of shaping eyebrows to the correct shape for the face, makes her clients feel safe and comfortable, and doesn't over wax young teens! We can't say enough amazing things about Jennifer. Check out her work on her Facebook page! Bunny Beauty Wax Studio is located in the Sam Moon Plaza in Shenandoah, TX. and it is super easy to book with her ~ just click HERE!
5. Another fantastic gift idea is giving the gift of glam! Cherry Blow Dry Bar in Spring, Texas offers blowouts, haircuts, updos, scalp massages and hair treatments, lash extensions and tints, hair extensions and more! They even have membership options! Purchase a Cherry Blow Dry Bar gift card for your wife, daughter or loved one and they will love you forever! We also suggest you give this gift early so they can look their best at all the holiday parties this year!
6. A wellness experience gift idea is giving the gift of a wellness trainer. Leslee Fontenette with Living Well With Leslee empowers people to find inner peace and clarity one habit at a time. Her motto is ~ Don't Starve Your Habits. Change Them. We love that! And after you check out her Instagram you will fall in love with her too. We think this is a perfect gift for the holidays because Leslee can help your loved one start the new year off right!!
7. Another gift idea to help your loved ones start the new year off right is with Optimal Hormone Health and Aesthetic! Optimal Hormone Health and Aesthetics allows you to take control of your health, aesthetics, and wellness with treatments that include hormone replacement, weight loss and nutrition aesthetics and more. Michelle Schneider can definitely help your loved one reach their personal wellness goals! Optimal Hormone is located in The Woodlands, Texas and can be reached HERE. Check in with them soon because they run monthly specials ~ November includes $11/unit Botox and $100 off Dermafillers!! Those would make awesome gifts!
8. Can we really make a wellness gift list and not include massage?! Well, we can't! And our pick of the best massage in The Woodlands, TX is Pinpoint Massage with Elanor Sung. Give the gift of relaxation or recovery! Pinpoint specializes not only in relaxation massage therapy, but also medical massage therapy to help recovery from injuries! She also has hot stones, cupping and aromatherapy foot scrubs. You can purchase a gift certificate HERE!
9. We covered the ladies on your list ~ let's get to the guys on your list! We talked about waxing & threading for women, but what about that gift idea for men?! Give your guy a Waxing the City gift card for his stocking stuffer! With the Men's Facial Grooming Package your man will be ready for any Holiday or New Year's party! Waxing the City is located on Spring Stuebner Road in Spring, Texas.