With November right around the corner and with Holiday shopping in the air we thought we would share great gift guide ideas each week starting from now until December!
This week we are going to focus on great ideas for clothing and accessories. Remember here at ShopaSmallBusiness.com we are in the business of SHOPPING SMALL! So everything on this list is from Small, Locally-Owned Businesses! Yay! Now, if you want to skip our recommendations and go straight to shopping just follow these links to start your shopping now: Clothing and Accessories.
But, if you would like to see some awesome recommendations ~ pleases keep on reading!
Holiday Gift Guide ~ Clothing & Accessories!
1. We are going to start out strong and bring you August Skye's "Meet Me For Coffee Cardigan". This cardigan is not only cute, but it flatters all sizes! August Skye has so many great options for women's clothing it was almost impossible to pick one to showcase. And the best part is their sizing is all inclusive by offering XS-3XL!!! Hurry and head over to their shop because many of their styles are selling out quick!
2. Looking for a cute idea for a teenager?! Look no further than The Bella Paige Boutique's Live & Love Tee! It has the sun and the moon and your teen will go crazy for it. The Bella Paige Boutique has a mix of trendy and classic styles with dresses, rompers, outerwear, accessories and more ~ the perfect gift is waiting for you!
3. For your athletic friend or family the Best in Variety Baxtere Seamless Sports Legging is a perfect choice! Practical, yet extremely stylish. Best in Variety not only has activewear for women, they have cute Tshirts, dresses, mens wear and more! And bonus for every item you purchase they donate 5% to YOUR selected charity! Win-Win!
4. For you friend or family with a new baby try Brown Eyed Girl Designs' Tiny Texan Onesie!! Not only does Brown Eyed Girl Designs by Roxie have baby clothes, it is literally is a one stop shop when it comes to gift giving ~ they offer women's, men's, children's clothes and toys, pet items, and home & garden! You can check out their gift guide HERE too!
Along with everything else, Brown Eyed Girl Designs also has Accessories! Yay! These Triple Threat Earrings are simple, yet make a perfect statement piece. And at only $12 you will be able to fit even more gifts in your budget! Don't miss any of Brown Eyed Girl Designs by Roxie accessories ~ they have purses, belts, car accessories, all the way to bath & beauty.
5. For your Entrepreneur Friend CP Designs Unlimited's Entrepreneur Life T-Shirt is a must have!
CP Designs Unlimited is stocked with memorable gifts with motivational and inspirational messages. You will not only have a hard time choosing which items to buy, but you will be inspired along the way. CP Designs Unlimited is a woman owned, black owned business and their collection depicts the drive to grow, make a difference, and to build a legacy. We can't say enough about this amazing brand, start shopping ASAP!
6. Having a hard time finding gorgeous, trendy (yet classic) clothes in sizes 12-22? Well, Confidence Plus is where to go! They aim to empower those who love curvy chic simplicity in sizes 12-22. And Confidence Plus' Brighten My Day Dress is the perfect gift to remind your loved one just how beautiful they truly are!
7. Want to give a gift that is eco friendly and supports fair trade and wages?! Us too!! Check out GOEX Apparel's Lets Go Outside Unisex Eco-Triblend Tee! The best part of GOEX is that they have awesome tees and accessories for women, children AND men! Makes shopping so easy, the hard part is choosing between all the incredible designs! They also have hats and other accessories too, perfect for stocking stuffers.
8. Another amazing option for a stylish and comfortable gift is Intuition's SIENNA BOHO PANTS. We are loving the way your gift receiver could dress this up or look amazing just lounging around the house. The Intuition collection offers stylish line of classic and on trend essentials! Shop with Claudia today!
9. Looking to spoil the man in your life? Then this J. Hilburn Gift Guide 41 is perfect for you! You can also sign your loved one up for Amanda Bentley to be his personal stylist. She will meet with him, at his convenience, to better understand his clothing needs and assess his fit and style. And after a few quick measurements, he'll be on is way to the best-fitting wardrobe ever! You can set up an appointment HERE.
10. If you need a gift that will celebrate the personality of your friend or loved one, represent their passions, accomplishments, or even a way to give them positive encouragement. KA ORA bracelets are the way to go!! We love the Atomic Energy Bracelet. The meaning behind it: "You have the brains, the skills, the ability and the courage to accomplish even the most wild and wonderful things!" What a wonderful gift to give!! KA ORA has so many beautiful, heartfelt bracelets to choose from and they are all U.S. made in New England.
11. One of our favorite accessories to give as a gift are MakeUp Junkie Bags! Makeup Junkie bags lay flat, and has an elongated medial zipper that allows the bag to gape open allowing easy access to all materials while eliminating the chances that the bag will fall over sending products everywhere. We are in love with this Two-Faced Bridal bag which would be a perfect gift for any Bride-to-be! These bags are perfect for makeup obviously, but can be used for anything. They also have Manjunk bags too!
MakeUp Junkie Bags also has clothes too!! MJs pink aztec pajamas set would be a perfect for any woman or teen in your life!
12. If you need adorable, classic children's clothes you NEED to shop Snips and Snails Children’s Boutique. We love the timelessness of all the clothing in this shop. It was hard to chose, but one of our favorites that we recommend are the cute Christmas Trees Buttflap Pajama Set. Eeek! So cute!! Snips and Snails also offers monogramming and embroidery to customize your gift!!
13. Need a one-of-kind hand crafted gift? We suggest Threading Handwoven Designs! They have scarves, shawls, wearables, magnetic pins, jewelry and bags. The Winter Sky Mobius Cowl caught our eye and we are obsessed! It would be the perfect gift for any woman in your life.
14. Is there a rebel in your life that is impossible to shop for? Well, we have you covered! You will find the perfect gift at Thread Tatts Embroidery & Apparel. They have perfect stocking stuffers with their patches, stickers, and magnets. And you won't have any problem finding full gifts with their hats, mechanic shirts, one of kind embroidery art, and their awesome Tees! The Peace, Love and Xbox Gamer Tee is perfect for the Gamer Girl in your life!
15. Have a someone in your life that loves bling? Then you must shop Touchstone crystal. Each beautiful piece of Touchstone Crystal jewelry is uniquely designed with first quality Swarovski crystals and innovations. You will not have any problem checking people off your list when shopping with Touchstone Crystal. The Sunflower Necklace stood out to us as another option of a teen gift. It is a meaningful (Sunflowers symbolize unwavering faith, unconditional love, adoration, loyalty and strength), yet trendy gift choice.
16. And last, but certainly not least (because this list in alphabetical order) is Zyia Active with Cynthia Henning! We might be slightly obsessed with this buttery soft active & lifestyle wear. And we can't get enough of these Black Metallic Light n Tight Hi-Rise Leggings! The lucky lady you gift these to can dress them up or down! If you don't have a woman on your gift list, no worries - Zyia Active also has Men's and Children clothes as well!
How amazing are all those shops?! With so many to choose from we know you will be able to get a lot (if not all) of your gift shopping done with these Small Businesses. Don't forget treat yourself while you're doing all of this holiday shopping for others! You deserve it to be spoiled too. And check back with us next week ~ we will be releasing our Holiday Gift Guide ~ Beauty and Wellness Ideas!
powered by Women's Council of Entrepreneurs www.wearewce.com