Weekly 2021 Holiday Gift Guide ~ Ideas for Him!
Updated: Dec 7, 2021
We hope everyone had a wonderful and Happy Thanksgiving!!
We continue our weekly ShopaSmallBusiness.com Gift Guide Series with Gift Ideas for Him! We hope that you have been following our gifts guides for the past few weeks. If not, please don't miss our past Guides: 2021 Holiday Gift Guide ~ Ideas for Kids!, Holiday Gift Guide ~ Clothing & Accessories Ideas!, Holiday Gift Guide ~ Beauty & Wellness Ideas!, and our Holiday Gift Guide ~ Ideas for the Home! As we mentioned, this week is focusing on men! We have so many fun ideas for the men in your life including some unique and experience-driven gifts as well! And remember if it isn't obvious from our name (Shop a Small Business) we are all about SHOPPING SMALL! So, everything on this list is from Small, Locally-Owned Businesses!
If you want to get to shopping and skip our recommendations (which we don't recommend) then you can find all of the of the businesses listed in ShopaSmallBusiness.com Online Marketplace.
Let's not go with a crazy long intro and get down to business with this awesome Small Business Holiday Gift Idea Guide for Men!
Weekly 2021 Holiday Gift Guide ~ Ideas for Men!
1. We are going to start out strong and bring you Yellow Rose Gifting's Toolman Man Box This Gift Box is not only so cool looking it has all of your guy's favorites on the inside ~ Smokey Cheddar Cheese Bar, Klements Beef Summer Sausage, Box of Classic Water Crackers, a Mini Cheese Slicer, a Mini Jar of East Shore Sweet & Tangy Mustard and 2 Mini Bags of Jelly Belly Jelly Beans!
2. With Scout and Cellar's 2020 MIXTRACK PINOT NOIR you can take care of not only the wine lover on your list, but also the music lover with this awesome label! The Mixtrack Pinot Noir is from Chile, has strawberry, cherry and coffee and is vegan. If red wines aren't what the man on your list fancies Megan White can help you find the best wines for everyone on your list!
3. Is the man on your list not a wine drinker? How about coffee?! We think an awesome gift for any coffee drinker is the Artisan Culture's Stardust Signature Blend Coffee. With a mix of Africa and Central America origins this blend was carefully selected selected to bring notes of citrus and almond flavors with a slight chocolate touch. This is the perfect gift to brighten anyone's morning! Artisan Culture's state of the art coffee roasting process doesn't burn gas it uses an electric heating element and clean air flow to induce beans to levitate while roasting! This process makes sure that the beans have minimal contact with the metal drums and is free of carbon pollutants. They get their coffee from around the world from unique farms that are well known for quality and consistency. If you're in the North Houston Are don't walk ~ run to try all of Artisan Culture's blends at their beautiful coffee shop in the Spring/The Woodlands Area.
4. Need a practical gift idea? Try the FlatOut Multi-Purpose Tire Sealant by MultiSeal! And guy would love to see this in their stocking! This miracle in a bottle prevents flat tires & seals leaks and serious punctures up to 1/2 inch! FlatOut is a product that is trusted by the military and prevents up to 95% of flats and virtually eliminates slow leaks. This is piece of mind in a bottle especially if you have teenagers driving. MultiSeal has a variety of products that you can check out HERE!
5. Got a guy on your list that loves to workout, golf, run, or is just very active? Check out Zyia Activewear with Cynthia Henning! Our suggestion is the Zyia Men's Black Compression Tights! These training tights have flat-serged seams to eliminate chafing while compressive, breathable fabric supports muscles and wicks away sweat. Perfect for running, hiking or working out! Though this was our pick for Zyia we want to make it clear that they have a wide variety of clothes for men, women, teens and kids! Including casual clothes and office wear! Comfortable office clothes?! Sign me up! Visit Zyia's website today to see everything they offer.
6. Next more clothes! Yay! When we think of men's clothes our minds go straight to J. Hilburn with Amanda Bentley! With J. Hilburn's stylish, but classic designs it was hard to choose a recommendation! We couldn't take our eyes off this Navy Interlock Jersey Pullover! It is classic, yet a statement piece at the same time. We think any guy on your list would love see this when they open their gift box.
7. We think the perfect accessory for any guy is the The Working Man Man Junk Bag by MakeUp Junkie! You probably thought MakeUp Junkie Bags only sold awesome MakeUp Bags ~ well they do, but they also sell bags for men too! The Working Man Bag is a thick canvas bag with a thin wax coating and features a black wipeable interior. These are great for traveling junk, gym junk, electronic junk, wallet junk, tool junk ~ any type of junk! This is an all around excellent gift for any guy!!
8. Since you're reading this list we know you are the hunt for a unique gift. And we have given you 7 already, but we have another! Sandra Gift Shop's Aviation Club Jet Desk Clock is our next pick! The vintage design and aviation club clock face will make a unique addition to any workspace. This is just the tip of the iceberg for awesome gifts from Sandra Gift Shop ~ check them out ASAP!
9. Looking for an out of the box idea?! We mentioned this idea in the Home edition of our guide, but we had to include it here too! Mosquito treatment for your yard! Once the weather starts warming it is nearly impossible to enjoy your outdoor spaces especially here in the Houston, TX area!! We can not recommend Mosquito Authority enough. They spray our yard every 3 weeks and we don't even remember what mosquitoes are now. We have completely taken our yard back! And here's the best part ~ they offer a ‘mosquito-free guarantee’ which means, if you are bothered by mosquitos between treatments, they will come back and treat again for FREE!! Seriously, Mosquito Authority is the best and they have locally owned locations all over the U.S. This would be voted best gift of the year by your guy for sure!!!
We always like to add a small Local Only list to these guides! Since ShopaSmallBusiness.com which is powered by Women's Council of Entrepreneurs in located in the Houston, Texas Area ~ so that's where we will start!
1. The Yellow Apron is our first Local Pick! The Yellow Apron Baking Co. is the flavor of Mexico delivered right to your doorstep! Yellow Apron offers classic baked goods - cookies, brownies, cakes, and more. Their treats are baked to order, always with a touch of love. The Butterscotch Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookie is our pick! These chewy oatmeal cookies filled with butterscotch & chocolate chips are for every oatmeal lover out there! A fan favorite, these cookies are made with real butter and farm-fresh local eggs along with butterscotch & chocolate chips. Who wouldn't want a basket full of these on Christmas morning?! You can order online or if you are in Alvin, Texas area you can catch The Yellow Apron baking Co. at local farmers markets!
2. We mentioned our next Local Businesses in our Kid Guide, but we they are perfect gift idea for men too! Martial Arts Classes!! What guy wouldn't want to take a martial arts class? We have two recommendations on where to go! One is Dojo Fit Club. The Dojo Fit Club is local to Conroe, Texas only and offers Beginning Karate & Kumdo all the way up to advanced classes, as well as, strength and conditioning classes, kickboxing and private lessons.
Our other recommendation on Martial Arts in the North Houston Area is Premier Martial Arts in Magnolia, Texas! Premier Martial Arts delivers a best-in-class martial arts experience that helps their students develop the personal skills that are necessary to build a successful life. Their unique curriculum combines the styles of Karate, Tae Kwon Do, Krav Maga, and Kickboxing to develop their students to be a well-rounded martial artists. And even though we are keen on the Magnolia, Texas location ~ there are locations all over the US!
3. What better gift for the guy in your life than a new set of tires?! Milstead Auto in Spring, Texas can help you with that! Milstead Automotive your go-to source for quality tires! They carry a range of top brands including Michelin, BFGoodrich, and Bridgestone. Be sure to visit their online tire finder to find the best tires for your guy! They also offer quality auto repair and services including oil changes, brake repair, wheel alignments, batteries, and more. All repairs are performed by highly-trained, ASE Certified technicians, that way you can rest assured that your vehicle repairs and maintenances are performed the right way the first time. Check them out today they are located on Hawthorne Dr. in Spring,TX!
We hoped this helped get some ideas for the men on your list! Don't forget to treat yourself while shopping for the guys ~ we have great ideas HERE for you! You deserve it to be spoiled too. And check back with us next week ~ we will be releasing our Holiday Gift Guide ~ Ideas for Women!
powered by Women's Council of Entrepreneurs www.wearewce.com